Being skeptical that another person can be incapacitated by a mental illness because you cope just fine with your problems is basically the same as saying “I don’t understand why other people’s brakes fail, because my car works great.”
I reblog this every time.
This is dead ass the most accurate thing I’ve ever read
Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
“And then there’s this asshole”
If I ever tell you I’m going to sleep and then you see me posting or liking things online for about an hour immediately after that, I promise I wasn’t lying to you, I’m just bad at going to sleep and it is usually a long process that begins with disengaging from any sort of immediate contact with people (chats, for example) and ends when everything on my screen is blurry and I’m hallucinating plot points I haven’t written yet
See what your followers think of you.
- Black: I would date you.
- Green: I think you’re cute.
- Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
- Grey: I wish you would notice me.
- Purple: I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- Teal: We have a lot in common.
- Yellow: FUCK ME, LET'S FUCK.
- Orange: I don’t like your blog.
- Brown: I don’t like you.
- Pink: I think you are unattractive.
- Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
- White: Marry me.
- ANYONE?? NO OKAY.